Saturday, June 06, 2009

No Sleep for the Weak (Week)

I feel like I haven't rested for the last two days. I'm also looking at the next 96 hours and can't seem to find a good place to get some good sleep. The underway is winding down but the drills have been ramping up. More training means the training officer has a lot of work to do. I got this one last hurdle on this ship and its got me earning my pay for once. Gone were the days of me sitting in my office and kicking it.

I got 5 more watches on the bridge. That equals to about 24 hours of watch. If I could, I'd get the 24 hours over with and not stand another bridge watch for the rest of the underway. My feet are killing me and I'm thinking of paying a visit to Mimi's Spa on El Cajon Blvd when I get back. Haha. I hear the massages there are well worth every penny.

I estimate that it's been a good 3 weeks since I've been on facebook. Good thing my blog on blogger is fed to my fb. Its not like myspace blogs where I can tell if people actually read this stuff. I also just shaved my moustache. That shit was killing my lips. I'm just letting all my other facial hair grow except that. Kind of looks wierd if you ask me. Amish like? We are now on PST. Last night we retarded our clocks. Believe or not, Panama is around the same longitude as the east coast of the US. In total, it takes about 3000 miles to sail from there to San Diego.

This might be the last blog before I get back into port. So see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home