Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Time Travel

So I finally experienced skipping an entire day. Monday was a lost day. I can't get it back. What I can do to recoup my lost day is to live a day twice. Just to let you guys know, this will be my last reference to time travel. I think I played it out already. We aren't that much further to our next port. I'm already looking at hotels and whatever. One thing lingering is which day I'm going to fly off to make my class in RI. I think I'm flying straight there (sorry VA pplz). But I will be driving/flying whatever to VA on the weekends. Not sure which one. As you may or may not know I've been pretty busy this last month and a half. It has finally slowed down to a reasonable pace. I can finally sit back and do my work at a leisurly pace. All I'm focused on is getting off this boat, relax in "___" (won't divuge my port visits because of OPSEC), and fly off. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm wondering if I'll be spending it with the ship or my family. Either way I'll be stuffing my face and getting food fuct. I hope I can play some football or something. Gotta keep the tradition alive. Kinda short blog but most of the stuff I want to write is off limits. Yeah I gotta keep this big mouth shut for once. Drop me a line.

vince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home