Friday, November 17, 2006

Get Me Off the Ship

Omg its Saturday and really soon I'll be on dry land and soon after I'll be on a plane heading East! So I got my itinerary and it looks like I'll be hitting up HI, ATL, NYC, then to RI. The only time I have a long layover is HI so maybe I'll see my cuzzo and the kids again. The plan for me is to hit up VA thanksgiving weekend. It's going to be crazy because I land in RI mid afternoon and the flight leaving for VA is around 730. Doesn't really give me a whole lot of time to hop in my rent-a-car, check into my hotel, and drive back to the airport. We'll see. If anything it's VA the first two weekends of DEC. So watch out! RIght now I'm bsing on watch. Nothing really happening. We have been up all night and people are starting to act crazy. I did sneak in a nap or two so I'm pretty much awake. On top of the cokes I have been drinking! Same ol' stuff happening around the boat. Drills, computer ish, and bsing. I'm just about lazy cuz I know I have my plane ticket off this boat. So I'm looking forward to "____" (can't say where I'm going) and relax in my hotel and all the lil things I miss like a long shower and an actual bed to sleep in. It's good that things have slowed down for me, cuz I have been working like a workhorse these last couple weeks. The focus now is working my general Navy knowledge so I can qualify and get my SWO pin. Thats about it for now, I've bsed enough during watch. Till next time

vince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home