Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey all,

For the second straight year I have duty on Thanksgiving! Just realized it today on watch, tried to remember what I ate last Thanksgiving and it was on the ship! It's all good because I had a bomb ass dinner. Would be better spending it with the fam but I learned that the time you do spend with family is a Thanksgiving. I am 12 hours away from flying off this island and back stateside. I'm all packed and ready to go. Not sure if I should sleep or stay up and sleep on the plane. I know I'll have some serious jet lag. Hopefully I'll be rested enough to drive to Jersey on tomorrow.

Guam
I had a great time last night. Guam finally woke up. I shouldn't complain considering not many people were out on Monday and Tuesday. Something had to happen the day before Thanksgiving. No one works and it's the perfect time to go out. Of course I drank and was merry. Went to this club and finally saw some brown people. So glad this place isn't light years behind on music. It was pretty good. I tried to cut the line by giving the bouncer some money but no dice. I was amazed that it got turned down.

Borat
Finally saw the Borat movie. I must say that is one funny movie. It has me wondering if some of the stuff he did foreal or was staged. There are only two movie theaters in Guam. The one I went to had a coverband playing at the enterance. The malls in Guam are pretty lame-o. All the good stuff are where the Japanese tourists are. Man do they have money! Anyway I gotta run.

vince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home