Saturday, May 23, 2009

Glad to be Back

In Panama. Its been four years since I laid foot on this wonderful country. Coming back I swore to my friends and family that if I ever get the chance to have a bachelor party it would be here. Save those pennies homies, I told you four years ago! The way its looking now, you might be saving for a while. Haha. Any way I had the morning watch this morning before pulling in. My only concern was all the traffic I would run into and I would constantly have the Captain on the bridge. That wasn' t the case this morning. It seemed as if all the traffic had their specific comfort zone around them and everyone was happy with the spacing between all of us. I can't have a ship come too close to mine and for the most part, people stayed away. I couldn't sleep last night for some reason before my watch. I got caught up watching this wierd movie that had the Army National Guard on military base doing some training mission and ended up scaling the moutains to find zombies or a wierd military experiment gone bad. Anyone seen it? It was so bad I couldn't stop watching it. I did flip channels to watch Glory also. It was Denzel at his finest. Even though I don't have duty today I have work to do. Pick up Mids at the airport. There goes my whole afternoon. Hopefully I can get off the ship at a reasonable hour so I can party. Its great that I've been here so many times because I pretty much saw all the sites in Panama and all I really need to do is have some good food and fun. I'm not going to waste my time sightseeing. Me and a couple people ended up keeping our moustache for the port visit. For some reason it looks pretty natural on me. I was hoping for that wierd "Reno 911" look. I just need some aviators I guess. I got two weeks on my moustache and looking to put another 3 weeks of growth on it. It won't last long when I get back to SD so if you get to see it in person, you are one lucky person. Did anyone see the Game 2 Eastern Conf finals? Daym LeBron...what a shot. If you don't know I'd like to see them lose the series. I'm such a hater. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home