Sunday, June 07, 2009

My knees hurt

I really think standing for hours on end is taking a toll on my knees. In the last 3 days I've been standing continuously and my knees are killing me. Tomorrow I'll be standing for at least 10 hours straight. This is 10 hours on some steel-toed boots that pretty much lost all of its sole. Any way, today we had our steel beach picnic on the flight deck and it was the first one I actually stuck around for in a long time. I usually just get my food and take it to the Wardroom. Not sure why today was different but it was. The crew caught two fishes on the fantail and they tasted soooo good. Nothing like fresh fish on the grill. I also had some mean ribs to go with it. I thought the tail end of this underway, we would have like no food left but it ended up that we have plenty of good food left. I'm still looking forward to a good meal on Wednesday. Anyone in SD want to join? On another note, it took me 4 days to figure out a quota from "Anchorman" It is a line that Ron Burgandy uses when he warms up for a show... "how now brown cow" and "unique New York". The last line I was looking for was "the human torch was denied a bank loan" I'm glad we figured that one out because it bugged the hell out of me. I got a busy couple days ahead of me...less than 72 hours until I'm back in Cali!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home