Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Aloha Hawaii Brah!

Hey all. In between the islands of Hawaii. Its late as anything and I'm standing watch, sort of. The sky is clear and the weather is humid. Looking to pull in later this afternoon. Too bad we are only staying for 24 hours. I'll be visiting my cousin and seeing my lil nephews today. I can't wait because I have an 8 month year old nephew (Bryce Mason) waiting to meet his uncle! For you east coasters, I am confirmed to go to Newport Rhode Island the end of the month. I'm trying to stick a VA thanksgiving so cross your fingers. If anything I'll be driving down or flying down from RI to kick it in VA. The only thing that stinks is that I have all my shit in storage so instead of digging into that I prolly have to go on a mini shopping spree! Life on the ship is rough. I seem to be working 24/7 and sleeping whenever I have 10 minutes of downtime. They say once I get past the first two weeks it'll slow down. Yeah right. The food is horrible but I eat it anyway. Every now and then we get some good shit. If they serve Jasmin rice I'm all over that! Being underway isn't too bad, like my last post, I haven't really been on the inet because all the good sites are blocked. Boo! Anyway back to protecting the country. Till next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home