Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Night

This has got to be my first Friday not spending money and drinking! In place of all that, I'm working! Today is actually not a bad day at all. The first day I wasn't rushed to do something or stressed because shit isn't getting done. Things got done today and all I'm waiting for is one message so I can sleep for 3 hours just to do it all over again. Right now we are nearing the int'l date line. Crazy because I'll be doing some time travel into the future. I think the last time I did that was flying to the Phillipines ages ago. The weather out here is hot as a mug. Good thing for me I work where A/C is a must. I spent the better part of my afternoon as the boat officer just in case of an emergency for the helo. It was my first time to really be outside and soak it all in. It rained earlier so there was a whole bunch of clouds. It was pretty nostalgic looking out while jammin to my iPod. I haven't put any new songs into my iPod since my last deployment. Yeah I'm slackin. In other news, I'm on disc 5 on my Las Vegas DVD. Yes it is a guilty pleasure. I just love the darn show. There really is no plot but Vegas just brings me good memories. On that note, my house is going to be completed in 2 weeks. Hopefully when I fly out of here in Guam I can make a side trip to Vegas to see how the pad is. I'm pretty stoked about leaving in Guam. I get to spend a month or more away from the ship. The kicker is that when and if they fly me back to meet the ship, I'll prolly be waiting in the Phillipines! Now thats wussup! Well off to my DVDs. When I'm done with this season, I'm going to start my Japanese for Dummies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home