Thursday, October 12, 2006

19 Days Left

Hello, this is my first post and I'm going to use this to keep people posted about my 3rd deployment. More like second and a half deployment but whos counting anyway (me). I'm making preps to leave San Diego for 6 months and soon after I come back I'll be moving to Japan. So my life is pretty much moving faster than I can imagine. If everything goes perfect I'll be missing a month of deployment to go to school in Newport, RI and hopefully stick a mini-vacay somewhere inbetween. The biggest concern is going back to Virginia for my cousin's wedding and my birthday. So far my vacay is being held over my head unless I get my work done. So far it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel. If you were to ask me last week if I was going to go home before my deployment I would of said yeah right! Thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home